Objective: To provide an environment where every student can learn and play, free from disruption and interference by others.
Scope: Students, Parents and Faculty.
Policy: All students are expected to:
Be respectful by:
- Being courteous
- Treating others with mutual respect
- Showing kindness
- Being considerate of the feelings of others
- Helping and supporting others
- To their peers and all adults on school property by using good manners
- Listening when someone else is speaking
- Using appropriate language at all times
- Respecting the property of others.
Be responsible and cooperative by:
- Making good decisions
- Setting a good example by accepting the consequences for their actions
- Considering the safety of self and others
- Doing what is right by working hard and doing their best.
- Demonstrating good study habits
- Being prepared for classes
- Following directions and procedures
- Working together as a team by following rules.
Be trustworthy by:
- Being honest by being dependable
- Being a good friend